A natural, eco-friendly thermal plaster for external wall insulation. Formulated with cork, natural hydraulic lime, clay and diatomaceous earth, Evolution provides high thermal insulation, sound-absorbing, breathability and dehumidifying power.
Diathonite Evolution is a natural eco-friendly premixed plaster, totally cement-free, made with pure natural hydraulic lime NHL 3.5, clay, diatomaceous earth and reinforcing fibres. This product has the best lambda value and therefore the best coefficient of thermal conductivity currently on the market for thermal coatings.
Diathonite is the first real plaster made of cork, CE and LEED marked, suitable for thermal insulation, dehumidification, energy requalification and acoustic insulation, both indoor and outdoor.
- Insulation against cold and heat: it is the only product that synthetizes the features of cold insulation of cork to that of heat insulation of stones.
- Highly breathable.
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A1.
- Very quick application system (application by pump).
- Homogeneous correction of thermal bridges.
- It combines the characteristics of thermal and acoustic insulation with that of dehumidification, realizing a real energetic upgrading system.
- 100% usable and it does not have waste.
Thermal Conductivity: 0.045 W/mK.
Thermal resistance: 0.22 m2K/W = 3.205 ft2 °F h/BTU.
Specific heat: 1000 J/kg K = 0.239 kcal/ kg °C.
Thermal diffusivity: 0.114 m2/Ms.
Sound-absorption > 70%.
Water absorption: 0.40 kg/m2 h0,5.
Compression resistance: 2.7 N/mm2.
Bending resistance: 1.5 N/mm2.
Elastic modulus: 742 N/mm2.
Specific weight: 360 (±20) kg/m³.
Fire reaction: Euroclass A1
There are no reviews yet.